1) Lose weight and have a toned body- This is a default choice every year. And one that is toughest to keep. So here's hoping this year will be different...
2) Do it differently- Definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result each time. So here is to doing things differently this year and getting unexpected and desired results
3) Focus on the task and not the result- Karm kar, phal ki chinta na kar
4) Good Karmas rule- And this includes good thoughts too. Here is to remembering this when my mind is playing visual images of immediate annihilation for some people and things
5) Give people a chance- And have faith that they will see how right you are ;)
6) Keep the faith- And the belief, even when evidence points to the contrary
7) Believe more- In Krishna, in yourself and in the good of human kind
8) Be good- In deed, in thought and in spirit
9) Beckon the spirits- The non-alcoholic kind... and be more spiritual and zen-like
10) Stay zen-calm- NO MATTER WHAT (okie, that's a very tall order for me and even harder than resolution No.1). So aim to do it more often than in 2010
Here is wishing everyone a happy new year. May 2011 be everything 2010 desired to be but fell short of. And the good things that came to you in 2010, may they come back ten-fold in 2011!