Thursday, August 2, 2012

Top 10 reasons why I can live in Paris forever 

1) My hair will hardly ever be frizzy due to the low humidity. Think of the money I would save in hair products 

2) It is pretty much guaranteed that any half decent boulangerie will serve lovely croissants and pain  au chocolat

3) I could walk, walk and walk in a city steeped in history and beauty. Without sweating/fainting/dying of dehydration

4) I could sleep on the grass in jardins for 'quiet time'

5) I could wear scarves, boots and coats and look glam 

6) I could have a summer house in Nice

7) I could fly to London, Madrid or Rome on a whim

8) I could have a glass/bottle of Chablis and awesome cheese and not pay an arm and leg for it

9) Suave European men :)

10) It's Paris man! I would be living the dream!!

No comments:

Post a Comment